Tripeur - Manager - Sales (5-8 yrs)
Opportunity - Manager Sales
- Work with Leadership Team to execute Sales Strategies
- Contribute to fine tune Sales/Business strategies as per on ground experience.
- Work with Marketing / Operations and Technology for better coordination and client experience.
- Work with Technology team to contribute of prioritizing features
- Be the owner of the designated P&L.
- To be located in Bangalore and work with the head office.
- Passionate, hands-On sales professional with experience in a startup atmosphere.
- You have streamlined and delivered sales success in your previous experience.
- Highly energetic and positive person ready to try new things and see great results.
- You are great with Sales conversion and Sales strategy execution.
- You are outgoing and have great communication skills.
- You are from a coveted B school with a passion to deliver results in a Startup eco-system OR you are from the top 2 OTA's striving to deliver bigger results.
- You have 5+ years of Sales experience.
- Spearheading disruption in corporate travel using cutting edge technologies such as:
- NLP to provide a natural user interface
- AI / ML to personalise the traveller experience
- Behavioral economics principles to shape the traveller's behavior
- Scalable, Fault tolerant platform to address all Travel Services
- Massive data analytics
- Market leaders in a fast growing new category in corporate travel space
- Serving marquee customers across India
Together we will
- Transform the corporate travel space from Service based model to Personalized, Conversational tech driven solution
- Change the rules of the game - from how enterprises manage their travel budget to how corporate travellers conduct their travel
Tripeur Business space
The Corporate Travel space is huge ($45B in India alone, and $1.3T worldwide). It is currently following a people-oriented approach filled with obvious inefficiencies. It is ripe for disruption with technology. This is precisely the mission of Tripeur.
Tripeur's vision is to be the market leader in the corporate travel space with its disruptive technology. Tripeur is in the process of transforming the corporate travel space from service orientation to technology orientation. Tripeur envisions corporate travel to be managed entirely using technology - with zero human involvement.
Tripeur is an end-to-end platform for corporate travel - with a comprehensive booking engine for all service types; a flexible Travel ERP to implement policies and approval workflows and Tripeur Insights - a deep analytics platform that provides granular insights into a company's travel patterns. The platform uses NLP, AI/ML and Behaviour Shaping algorithms to enhance the traveller experience, provide complete control and visibility to the travel desk, and at the same time, provide significant savings for the company.
Implementing Tripeur's vision will require the following technologies; at the minimum;
- NLP engine to provide conversational channel for Customers
- AI/ML framework customised for the travel space to provide personalized experience
- Behaviour Shaping algorithm to influence Travellers
- Highly scalable data pipeline to drive our predictive analytics engine
- Scalable, Fault tolerant microservices architecture
Tripeur is backed by prestigious angels (Rajul Garg) and successful funds (Incubate Fund), the #1 seed fund of Japan).
We are in the process of closing our Pre Series A round of funding with some of the leading funds, and are set to scale our business.
Tripeur Business Traction
- 5x growth in transactions
- 4x growth in revenues
- 30% growth in margins
Tripeur customer base includes India's marquee names such as Udaan, Paper Boat & DTDC, as well as some of the MNCs with bases in India such as Berkadia.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.