HR at Trinity Healthtech
Views:10526 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Trinity Healthtech - Head - Sales & Operations (3-6 yrs)
Role: Business Head / Head of Sales and Operations
Reporting into: Country Head / Director
Location & Vacant Positions Dubai - 1 Position
Years of experience required Min - 3 years
About Trinity & Job Responsibilities
An opportunity to be a part of a diversified company. The company has taken a holistic approach to preventive technologies for lifestyle diseases. Business verticals include gym and fitness equipment and services, spine and heart clinics.
This is great opportunity to take up a leadership role in an entrepreneurial setup and drive sales excellence. The incumbent would have significant growth opportunities for a fast track career across the group.
Business Strategy and Execution:
- Develop a sales strategy / plan focused on achievement of annual revenue targets and overall consistent business growth for both the products and the solutions business.
- Direct operations to meet stated budget and other financials goal.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services
- Allocate targets for the respective regions as well as team members quarterly / annually based on market potential.
- Ensure region wise as well as team member target achievement.
- Assist the Regional Managers in developing a plan of action for the region assigned and monitor/ review the execution of the plan on a periodic basis.
- Set processes to assess credit worthiness of clients and ensure timely collections from customers.
Process & Systems :
- Develop and implement processes and systems to ensure smooth flow of operations - MIS Reports, Workflow Charts, Tracking Systems etc
Implement continuous improvement measures. Identify and correct gaps/ loopholes within the existing way of doing things.
Working Capital Management:
- Manage the cash flow requirement for the smooth execution of business.
Distribution and Networking:
- Direct and participate in growth activities too support overall business objectives and plans.
- Forms alliances with dealer and other suitable channels to increase sales of all Trinity Healthtech products.
Performance Management :
- Set operational and / or performance goals for each department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals.
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems.
- Monitor individual performance goals to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
- Develop a manpower requirement plan in collaboration with HR in alignment with the business plan and ensure timely recruitment for the various positions.
- Provide new recruits with the necessary infrastructure required to achieve their targets - product training, market knowledge competitor information's etc.
- Identify areas of improvement among the existing team and provide feedback to HR in order to implement training programs.
- Work closely with HR to identify team members with a potential to move up the ladder and develop a plan of action to facilitate their progress.
- Coach and mentor the existing team on various areas related to sales skills, negotiations, client management ets. Provide them with timely feedback on their performance and their necessary steps to improve.
- Create a strong line of succession.
Sales & Operations :
- Develop and design the channel and account strategy for the team.
- Drive the revenue targets for the business.
- Manage the operations for the business.
Maintaining profitability :
- Dealing with decision makers and ensuring healthy profit margins in deals closed.
- Achieving sales targets set for the country.
- Ensure timely collection of payments from clients.
Salary : Not a constraint for a good candidate.
Previous Experience :
Good to have had people with experience of working with a start-up. Should be ready to develop markets from scratch and build brands.
Should be able to overview high value deals independently and manage operations.
Qualifications MBA/ Post graduate in Sales & Marketing or Equivalent (Top tier B school, will be given preference )
- Infuses pride in organizational values and mission.
- Understands customer needs.
- Communicates & motivates the team effectively.
- Drives sales with the team.
- Understands the organization's financial performance.
- Tracks and measure team performance.
- Creates a positive learning environment.
- Maximizes team productivity.
- Delegates Effectively.
- Enforces standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.