HR at Trimble Information Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:155 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Trimble - Manager - Sales - Software/IT Segment (7-12 yrs)
Manager - Sales (7-12 yrs)
Job Location - Bangalore
Division - Structures (CES)
Job Summary :
- Ensure achievement of overall as well as segment-wise sales targets.
- Acquire new customers and maintain business relationship with existing corporate customers.
- Generating sales and performing software presentations thus ensure targets are achieved.
- Responsible for sales forecasting and sales funnel management.
- Formulating segment-wise business strategies and make focused initiatives.
- Implementation of Sales strategies set by corporate management.
- Involve in segment specific promotional activities like road-shows/seminars and Travel regularly to promote Tekla products and services.
- Working with business lead & prepare a market analysis report on specific segment.
- Growth of ownership segment by implementing strategic business decision.
- Periodical updates to business leads about sales status as and when required.
Measures of Success:
- Successful achievement of given Sales Target.
- Year on year growth in the respected area and assigned segment.
- Acquisition of New Accounts from given territory.
- Healthy revenue generation from new accounts compare to existing accounts.
- Maintain good pipeline of leads and grow sales funnel.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Civil engineering. MBA will be an added advantage.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience: 5+ years preferable from software / IT segment in sales & business development profile.
- Experience of selling 3D - BIM / CAD / CAM / CNC / PLM applications. Sales of AEC, Civil and Structural Steel software solutions will be added advantage
- Strong computer skills (Excel, CRM, PowerPoint)
- Strong presentable personality with good command in verbal and written English.
- Enthusiastic and proactive for domestic and international travel as per business need.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as ability to work in a multicultural environment develop good working relationships within Trimble Group.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor.