HR Administrator at Tricon International, Ltd.
Views:38483 Applications:2941 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1067
Tricon - Operations Analyst (0-10 yrs)
Tricon is a physical commodities trading firm. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Tricon has offices in 30 countries and conducts business in over 100 countries. Tricon facilitates global commerce through the physical movement of petrochemicals and plastics. Value is created for both buyers and sellers by Tricon’s handling of every step of the transaction and shipping process. Rapid growth is a primary goal and Tricon is looking for individuals who will continue to contribute to this energetic expansion.
Position Location : Mumbai
- The primary function of the Operations Analyst is to make sure that the product gets from Point A to Point B in both a time efficient and cost efficient manner after the trade is executed.
- In addition to performing this function for the company, it is the company’s goal for the Operations Analyst to eventually move into trading after 3-5 years of training.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinating with suppliers, customers, banks, shipbrokers, and inspection companies
- Ensuring that the product arrives in an undamaged condition while being cost effective
- Completing and submitting all required documentation on time
- Updating key stakeholders in the transaction
- Updating the company ERP system
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluency in multiple languages
- Experience with JDE
- One to two years of experience in a commodities trading firm
- Experience with Ethanol or related chemicals
- Ability to travel
- Self-motivator with entrepreneurial aspirations
- Experience in shipping
- Desire to progress into a trading role
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and multitask
- Ability to prioritized workload in order to meet requests on a short notice
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.