President at Tricolour Financial Services Private Limited
Views:2818 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Tricolour Financial Services - Head - Finance - CA (8-18 yrs)
- Formulating the company's future direction and support strategic initiatives
- Developing financial strategies at an organizational level by contributing to financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Participating in the corporate decision-making process as a member of the Management Team with joint responsibility for the development of long-term corporate strategies and company policies.
- Owning financial responsibilities including financial reporting, budgetary management and presentation to the Management, Shareholders Committees and to the Board of Directors
Heading the Finance & Accounting team with special focus on efficiency and effectiveness of Internal Controls
- Spearheading cost leadership and optimization efforts across all sectors of the business with the view to optimize utilization of assets
- Monitoring and review finance and treasury policies, procedures and practices in line with Accounting Standards, legal requirements and good industry practice.
- Ensuring prudent management of the Company's cash flows and associated financial risk exposures in line with Board approved directives/strategies.
- Driving business improvement initiatives such as improved enterprise cost reduction, procurement, pricing execution and other process improvements and innovations.
- Providing leadership to all members of the finance department; fostering a culture of team spirit, co-operation and continuous self-development within the department.
The Successful Candidate :
- You are a CA with experience in a senior and have hands on experience in Banking / NBFC sector.
- Treasury Experience (Must)
- Controllership Experience (Must)
- Experience in evaluating and implementing sound Financial & Management Reporting Systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting.
- Collaborative and flexible working style.
- Hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment.
- Ability to maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Strong commitment to developing team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.