Talent Acquisition Specialist at Tricog Health Services
Views:167 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Tricog Health Services - Business Development Manager - Public Health (5-10 yrs)
About the Company:
Tricog is one of the world's largest predictive healthcare analytics firms that leverages its deep medical and technical expertise to provide Virtual Cardiology Services to remote clinics. Our mission is to empower doctors/ health systems to save lives with the help of innovative technology and advanced AI algorithms.
According to multiple clinical studies and evidence, cardiovascular diseases are the largest contributor to the disease burden in India and globally, and if not addressed in a stipulated time, can lead to premature death. We provide comprehensive solutions to manage cardiovascular issues effectively and instantly to address this. For more information, please visit https://www.tricog.com/
Designation: Business Development/ Area Sales Manager
Segment: Public Health/ Govt Business
Base location: Bangalore (South India)
Responsible for business development in South India
About the Role:
Currently, we are working with 4 state governments and health departments to implement their STEMI programs in the health care facilities. Our goal is to scale these programs across India and support state govts and other private/public stakeholders, to build and implement programs to address cardiovascular diseases to reduce mortality within their facilities.
- Develop an understanding of the landscape of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) in the
targeted geographies with respect to disease burden, existing solutions, healthcare providers, associated cardiovascular disease programs, gaps and their challenges.
- Map healthcare system structures, understand existing budgets, fund flows at a state and national level for the institution/partner.
- Brainstorm with the internal team on ways to address the existing gaps.
- Identify and engage with key govt/ institutional stakeholders at state level across government bodies, NHM, academia, development institutions, civil society.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with key opinion leaders, stakeholders, institutional level officials.
- Lead the strategic dialogue with the key health officials, cardiologists, technical committee and other key stakeholders on existing gaps and how our solution can help manage Cardiovascular issues in the public health facilities in the state.
- Create project proposals for budget allocation in annual PIPs/state-level procurement process.
- Coordinate with the health departments on budget allocation/procurement requirements such as tender documents, proposals and others.
- Support the team in building the program implementation plan post-budget allocation.
- Identify other channels within the public health segment for a potential collaboration.
- Prior work experience in public healthcare with a strong understanding and interest in the public health system in India.
- Experience in government advocacy and business development is preferred.
Required Qualification & Expertise:
- 5+ years of experience in public health, stakeholder management, business development, sales in corporate/social enterprises/ govt.
- Strong understanding and experience of working with the public health system and other healthcare providers in India.
- Prior experience of working with the state/ national health department.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Willingness to travel on prior notice.
What you'll get:
- You will be integral in developing technology-based solutions and services that improve health outcomes for patients with cardiovascular diseases in India and across other countries
- You'll work with a passionate and skilled team driven to change the world for the better.
- You will be given opportunities to grow, and lead
- Salary and incentives commensurate with experience
- Mental health wellness consultation program
- Medical insurance
- Diverse & Inclusive teams