HR Business Partner-Commercial at Tricog Health
Views:605 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Tricog Health - Business Manager - Public Health Vertical (4-6 yrs)
Salary Range - 10LPA to 15LPA
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop an understanding of the landscape of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) in the targeted geographies with respect to disease burden, existing solutions, healthcare providers, associated cardiovascular disease programs, gaps and their challenges.
- Map healthcare system structures, understand existing budgets, and fund flows at a state and national level for the institution/partner.
- Brainstorm with the internal team on ways to address the existing gaps.
- Identify and engage with key govt/ institutional stakeholders at state level across government bodies, NHM, academia, development institutions, and civil society.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with key opinion leaders, stakeholders, institutional-level officials.
- Lead the strategic dialogue with the key health officials, cardiologists, technical committee and other key stakeholders on existing gaps and how our solution can help manage Cardiovascular issues in the public health facilities in the state.
- Create project proposals for budget allocation in annual PIPs/state-level procurement process.
- Coordinate with the health departments on budget allocation/procurement requirements such as tender documents, proposals and others.
- Support the team in building the program implementation plan post-budget allocation.
- Identify other channels within the public health segment for a potential collaboration.
- Prior work experience in public healthcare with a strong understanding and interest in the public health system in India.
- Experience in government advocacy and business development is preferred.
What you'll get:
- You will be integral to developing technology-based solutions and services that improve health outcomes for patients with cardiovascular diseases in India and across other countries.
- You'll work with a passionate and skilled team driven to change the world for the better.
- You will be given opportunities to grow and lead.
- Salary and incentives commensurate with experience.
Required Qualification and Expertise:
- 4+ years of experience in public health, stakeholder management, business development, sales in corporate/social enterprises/ govt.
- Strong understanding and experience of working with the public health system and other healthcare providers in India.
- Prior experience of working with the state/ national health department.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Willingness to travel on prior notice.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.