President at Trica Capital
Views:808 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
trica capital - AVP - Investor Relations (3-7 yrs)
Do you want to be at the forefront of building India's private market? You won't be given a playbook but will be instrumental in building one!
trica capital is looking for folks with 5-7 years experience in venture capital or investment banking to work with the leadership team to build out private market investments for family offices and UHNIs in India.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Onboard and manage Family Offices and UHNIs - understand their investment outlook and thesis on private markets
- Research and curate startup investment opportunities - interface with founders and corporate development teams
Skills and Experience Required
- CA/MBA in Finance
- Prior experience in the investment banking industry
- Fundraising experience for startups or PE / VC firms will be valuable.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and social skills
- Analytical thinking
- Self-starter who has comfort with ambiguity
- Understanding and passion for startups and entrepreneurs.