Tribeca - Digital & Social Marketing Lead (5-8 yrs)
WHO YOU ARE:
If you live and breathe the digital language, we want to talk to you. Attention to detail and willingness to learn/evolve should be in your DNA.
- Graduate/Post-graduate from a reputed institute
- A prior experience of 5-8 years in the social media industry. Is familiar with Facebook and Google ads
- You have great communication skills both written & verbal: you have a clear and precise way of communicating
- You can read an analytics dashboard or a spreadsheet and are willing and able to make decisions based on data and not just hunches
- You have had past success in implementing and executing social media strategies and campaigns and can validate that with case studies
- You have the ability to work in a start-up environment, closely coordinating with the brand lead
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As part of the social media management you will be responsible for:
- Designing, building and maintaining Tribeca corporate & Tribeca projects- social media presence
- Developing the content-distribution strategy across platforms which includes but not limited to: reaching out to potential online partners, executing a best-in-class social media strategy (including the development of new social media accounts as appropriate) & staying up to date with the latest trends in social media
- Ideating on content pieces to maximize impact across all relevant platforms; creation/co-creation of content thereof in all mediums - written, visual imagery based, videos and infographics etc.
- Monitoring of site and social media metrics, with a thorough understanding of the daily ups and downs of content distribution.
As part of the digital marketing management you will be responsible for
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for Tribeca and Tribeca projects
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners on day to day workings
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate