Head - Product Management at Tribe3 (TribeTech Aavishkaar - Intellecap Group)
Views:5322 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Tribe3 - Product Manager/Associate Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
About Tribe3 : TribeTech Private Limited (Tribe):
Tribe is a new-age technology platform that hooks into an enterprise's real-time business data to change the way Capital Providers (Lenders and Investors) fund and manage their portfolio dynamically. The Platform uses various technology-enabled hardware & software hooks (IOT sensors, Apps, APIs etc.) that allow for analytical insights derived from this data using Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools, used on an on-going and real-time basis by Capital Providers for decision-making and enterprises for enabling their business growth.
Part of the 16-yr old Aavishkaar-Intellecap group that has successfully deployed over INR 3000 crore in equity and debt, Tribe is leveraging an irreversible path of enterprise digitization to pursue aggressive growth ambitions using innovative technologies to become not only the leading enabler of capital but also the foremost aggregator of micro-data for MSMEs in India.
Key Responsibilities :
- Define product roadmap aligning to product vision and product strategy
- Create, maintain and own product backlog
- Define and elaborate features, epics and use-cases
- Prioritize backlog based on business value, stakeholders inputs, constraints and dependencies
- Own user journey design and collaborate with user experience team for optimal design
- Breakdown complex problems into solvable steps and provide incremental and continuous value.
- Interface with technology and engineering team to optimize sprints and releases for goal oriented execution and quality delivery.
- Effective communication to all stakeholders
- Optimization of product based on stakeholder inputs, usability analysis, research and market analysis, data analysis, competition analysis.
Does this sound like you ?
Must haves/mandatorily needed :
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Have worked on product lifecycle (ideally from the beginning to some level of maturity)
- You have understood and created a roadmap for a product and got it executed
Good to have :
- Excellent communication, planning and organizing, interpersonal skill
- Worked and have an understanding of a Lending procedure
- Experience in Core banking / payments / finance
- Have worked on a workflow-based system
- Startup experience is a big plus