Senior HR Manager at Trexquant
Views:924 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Trexquant Investment - Quantitative Strategist/Developer/Researcher (2-20 yrs)
Trexquant is a systematic hedge fund where we use thousands of statistical algorithms to trade equity and futures markets globally. Starting with many data sets, we develop a large set of features and use various machine learning methods to discover trading signals and effectively combine them into market-neutral portfolios. We are looking for scientists, engineers, economists, and programmers to develop the next generation of machine learning strategies that can accurately predict the future movements of liquid financial assets.
- Design, implement, and optimize various machine learning models aimed at predicting liquid assets using a wide set of financial data and a vast library of trading signals
- Parse data sets to be used for future alpha(strategy) development
- Investigate and implement state-of-the-art academic research in the field of quantitative finance
- Collaborate with experienced and resourceful quantitative researchers to carry out experiments and test hypothesis using simulations
- Passion for machine learning and quantitative finance
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and a team player
- Fluent with programming languages like Python
- Knowledge of financial accounting is a plus
- Competitive compensation with bonus tied to the performance of algorithms you develop
- Work in a collaborative and friendly environment, participate in decision-making process for research direction, and have opportunity to lead on new ideas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.