HR at Leading Financial Services Provider
Views:196 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
TresVista - Associate - Public Relations (5-9 yrs)
Founded in 2006, TresVista is the leading provider of high-end outsourced support for asset managers, advisors, corporates, and entrepreneurs. TresVista's business lines include Research and Investment Services, Data Intelligence Group, CFO Office Services, and Business Development Services. With over 750 employees across offices in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Singapore, New York, and London, TresVista delivers cost and operational efficiencies for over 1,000 clients across geographies and asset classes, who collectively manage over $10 trillion in AUM.
About Marketing and Corporate Communications (MCC)
Central to the TresVista ecosystem, the MCC works with stakeholders across the internal and external spectrum in building the cumulative TresVista brand experience. Strategizing concepts, developing collaterals across mediums, and coordinating across departmental specializations, makes the MCC a 360- role for holistic professional and personal growth.
The Associate Opportunity :
An intensive growth-oriented role, the MCC Associate is a managerial position. As part of a learning team, the individual will be building the TresVista brand across mediums and stakeholders. The PR Associate will lead brand extension efforts for the soft branding benefits of the brand across stakeholders for relevant audiences. As the custodian of intangible benefits that TresVista offers, the Associate will develop, maintain and scale activities across MCC verticals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and measuring effectiveness for marketing strategies towards internal and external efforts
- Working closely with strategy teams, identifying inflection points, develop internal & external campaigns
- Stakeholder coordination for uniform messaging
- Working with PR Agency partners in developing and maintaining PR outreaches
- Building budget plans, measuring impact vs. RoI on real-world actions
- Managing media, individual and organizational inquiries
- Researching, writing, distributing press releases
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Spokespeople coordination and brand strategy implementation
- Organizational newsletters strategy, creation, and implementation
- Entrepreneurial & an aptitude to learn every day, analytical with an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage high-performing teams, project management
5-9 years in a PR & liaison role, experience with quasi-govt. organization, FinServ, or mobile companies would be a plus.
Education : Any Graduate. Any Postgraduate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.