HRBP at Trent Ltd - A TATA Enterprise
Views:5061 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Trent - Manager/Senior Manager - Merchandising - Westside (8-10 yrs)
- Creates annual sales plan brand-wise of the category handled and suggests the same to Head - Merchandising.
- Sets expectations for delivered & intake margins.
- Plans, reviews & approves the OTB (Open To Buy) budget, phasing of order and option plan / range plan for the season.
- Ensures that the purchase orders (Pos) are getting raised & released on-time and core orders are placed accurately.
- Continuously analyze various reports to understand business & category performance and take appropriate actions.
- Handles & ensures the In-Season Stock Management by ensuring core availability, OTC - Option Traffic Control, Off-ranging activity, inter store transfer of non-moving stocks and by ensuring optimum stock levels at stores.
- Plans the EOSS - End of Season Sale, seasonal wall launches and availability of focus articles
- Visits the stores in city to ensure a competitive product offering, ensure a dialogue and identify store concerns.
- Undertakes market trend analysis to understand current business vis-a-vis the current competitiveness of the products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.