HRBP at Trent Ltd - A TATA Enterprise
Views:4261 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Trent - Manager/Senior Manager - Merchandising - Westside (8-10 yrs)
- Creates annual sales plan brand-wise of the category handled and suggests the same to Head - Merchandising.
- Sets expectations for delivered & intake margins.
- Plans, reviews & approves the OTB (Open To Buy) budget, phasing of order and option plan / range plan for the season.
- Ensures that the purchase orders (Pos) are getting raised & released on-time and core orders are placed accurately.
- Continuously analyze various reports to understand business & category performance and take appropriate actions.
- Handles & ensures the In-Season Stock Management by ensuring core availability, OTC - Option Traffic Control, Off-ranging activity, inter store transfer of non-moving stocks and by ensuring optimum stock levels at stores.
- Plans the EOSS - End of Season Sale, seasonal wall launches and availability of focus articles
- Visits the stores in city to ensure a competitive product offering, ensure a dialogue and identify store concerns.
- Undertakes market trend analysis to understand current business vis-a-vis the current competitiveness of the products.