HRBP at Trent Ltd - A TATA Enterprise
Views:3806 Applications:1006 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Trent - Assistant Manager/Manager - Strategy (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Driving Strategy & new initiatives in line with the Company's mission across all formats at Trent including Westside, Landmark, Zudio and Utsa.
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals.
- Identify prospects and business opportunities by conducting primary and secondary market research involving visits to facilities, feedback collection, consumer behavior, competition, market intelligence data collection & analysis, and presentation to management for acquisition.
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy.
- Monitoring and reviewing BSC measures, Heat Map and Company's progress on strategic initiatives
- Rolling out Strategic Planning Process, creating cross functional teams and tink-tank forums for to drive innovation
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions).
- Construct forecasts and analytical models.
- Analyze business performance, risks, business expansion & investment opportunities for Trent
- Collaborating with consultants, Top management & Functional heads, Program management team and Human resource team for transformation project to devise Annual operating plan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.