Director - Human Resource at Trell Experiences Pvt. Ltd
Views:464 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Trell - Email Marketing Manager (3-6 yrs)
Trell is building India's largest lifestyle-community-commerce platform for the next 500 million internet users. Our vision is to empower Indians to have a better lifestyle. Fondly referred to as the regional Pinterest for India powered by user-generated original content, we have built a highly engaged community of 17 Mn+ users who share new ideas, experiences and product recommendations with each other in various Indian languages. It is currently present in 7 lifestyle categories beauty, personal care, fashion, cooking, movies & web series reviews, gadgets, and travel.
Today, there is a dearth of meaningful and relatable content that helps Indian language internet users with lifestyle discovery and purchase decision making. The community on Trell shares original videos and blogs on new ideas, experiences, product recommendations and reviews with each other in multiple Indian languages. Every month, a community of 5 Million Monthly Active Users creates more than half-million content pieces, garnering over 300 million views and is impacting millions of Indians in making better lifestyle choices. Trell, which will enable its creators to monetize their content in the future, aims to be India's largest community-commerce platform by 2021.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices