HR - Talent Acquistion at Treebo Hotels
Views:1754 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Treebo Hotels - Vice President - Finance - CA (12-17 yrs)
- Manage financial controls, accounting procedures and ensure transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue, reduce costs and achieve financial goals.
- Oversee the operations of the finance team. You will ensure that all financial processes, systems, and policies are in place and adhered to.
- You will be responsible for the full spectrum of the finance function, including forecast, management reporting, working capital management, internal controls, treasury, tax and statutory compliance.
- Initiate the budget process and prepares and submits the annual budget.
- Perform financial evaluation and decision making for new business proposals.
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation and ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Manage financial reporting to CEO, board members, and investors as needed.
- To put in place SOPs, internal financial controls, and streamline processes.
- To handle Internal /Statutory / Tax and Due -Diligence audits from time to time.
- CA with 10-15 years of experience in a corporate finance role
- Experience in leading finance teams and working closely with CXO's
- Experience with Internet companies or Startups
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical thinking to support value creation and growth.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
Exp - 12+ Yrs