HR - Talent Acquistion at Treebo Hotels
Views:1034 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Treebo Hotels - Territory Sales Lead (4-9 yrs)
Role & responsibility :
- Undertake market analysis and collected field intelligence to find high quality prospects.
- Build tailor made proposals which allows to bring in new key accounts and revenue.
- Work closely with BD team to better coordinate supply at strategic locations to create superior value to the company as well as hotel partners.
- Engage and retain clients with regular visits, handling escalations to ensure best possible experience.
- Role involves team handling.
- Undertaking competitor analysis.
- Developing & maintaining prospect & customer list based on strategic marketing data & other sources for sales leads.
- Engaging in trade conferences, nurturing industry relationship & closing possible opportunities.
- Designing tailor made business proposals, prospect engagement & meeting possible opportunities with available product line.
- Active in liaison relationship with-in industry & earned preferred partner grade for new/referral business.
- Engage & retain clients with immediate escalation facilitation, regular visits & value delivery.
- Leading in legal liaison, contracting & payment agreement with client.
- Designing data management system, tracking team productivity & sales forecast.
- Tracking the credit policy.
- Strategic consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
- Participating in developing overall business plans for increasing volume & profitability
What are we looking for ?
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate and close a deal.
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced environment. Self- starter, street smart.
- Solution oriented with effective problem solving skills.