HR - Talent Acquistion at Treebo Hotels
Views:1454 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Treebo Hotels - Territory Sales Lead (3-7 yrs)
Territory Sales Lead
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing & maintaining prospect & customer list based on strategic marketing data & other sources for sales leads.
- Engaging in trade conferences, nurturing industry relationships & closing possible opportunities.
- Handling a team of TSM's and responsible for their P&L
- Designing tailor-made business proposals, prospect engagement & meeting possible opportunities with the available product line.
- Client Acquisition and corporate relations with companies.
- Active in liaison relationship with-in industry & earned preferred partner grade for new/referral business.
- Engage & retain clients with immediate escalation facilitation, regular visits & value delivery.
- Leading in legal liaison, contracting & payment agreement with client.
- Designing data management system, tracking team productivity & sales forecast.
- Tracking the credit policy.
- Strategic consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
- Participating in developing overall business plans for increasing volume & profitability
- Sales professionals from Hotel Sales background/ corporate/startup
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate and close a deal.
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced environment.
- Self- starter, street smart.
- Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
- You be a part of India's most loved travel brand
- Allowances for conveyance
- Have unlimited fun working with super fun people with a strong L&D team