Manager - Talent Acquisition at Treebo Hotels
Views:9958 Applications:1531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:843
Treebo Hotels - Senior Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
A Senior Product Manager at Treebo is responsible for identifying problems, prioritizing problems and solving them through product - right from strategy/roadmap to concept to launch. Ideal fit for this role would be someone who comes with strong business understanding, excel at high-velocity cycles and is extremely data-driven. Come on board and shape Treebo's consumer products strategy. Build a state of the art products to meet consumer needs. Should be equally comfortable carving out a 1-year strategic roadmap and running weekly sprints.
Job Description :
- Product Strategy: Define both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap to achieve the product vision and create impact.
- Conceptualization: Product Conceptualisation with a problem first, data-driven and test & iterate approach. Ensures conceptualization from a platform and a long-term lens. Ensures value-based prioritization of product initiatives.
- Product Launch: Produce high-quality product specifications (User Stories) and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time. Manages a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching products. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
You will be a good fit for this role if:
- You have a strong PM exp of 3-5 years post MBA in startup/internet companies
- You understand and love technology
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro consumer trends and keeping an eye out for details
- Problem-solving comes naturally to you. You love solving a zero to one problem
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- You have an innate sense of design and user experience