Manager - Talent Acquisition at Treebo Hotels
Views:657 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Treebo Hotels - Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-7 yrs)
Treebo Hotels is India's most loved hotel chain in the premium-budget segment. We have used technology to drive quality control at scale in the economy segment of the hotel industry, which was so far unorganized and fragmented. We offer travelers a safe, clean, comfortable accommodation at affordable prices. We are rated 7.8/10 by customers, miles ahead of other players. We have 600+ hotels across 100+ cities under our brand.
Hotel Superhero is our brand-new, super-exciting, pure-play technology business. Over the years, we realized that the tech solutions we had built for our own use at Treebo were truly cutting edge and unparalleled in the industry. So we decided to externalize and monetize them as a SaaS business. As part of the Hotel Superhero, we offer an integrated, intuitive, and extremely powerful hotel management software that takes care of all the technology needs of hotels. We offer a central reservation system, property management system, revenue manager, channel manager, and a lot more as part of an all-in-one solution.
We hope to bring you on board in this exciting story we have been able to build thus far and have a mutually enriching experience. You can read more about us in the links below:
Life at Treebo - https://www.linkedin.com/company/treebohotels/life/
Hotel Superhero - The future of hotel SaaS - https://youtu.be/OAW2WvkeV4o
We'd like to share some of our mentions in the news recently.
Treebo Hotels is looking at expanding its Talent Acquisition team and is looking out for a Principal recruiter/Manager (Technology+Leadership hiring) who would work closely with the leadership team and help scale our technology and business functions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will be driving end-to-end technology recruitment for Treebo Hotels and Hotel Superhero (Treebo's Saas business)
- Create and implement Talent Acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and campus hiring.
- Own and drive Employer Branding initiatives across all social media platforms.
- You will be business partnering with leaders within the organization to track the ongoing hiring needs of their business verticals.
Experience and Qualifications :
- 5 to 7 years of experience working with fast-growing tech start-ups in a tech talent acquisition role.
- Strong understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes and employer branding techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of posting jobs on social media networks.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethics.