Manager - Talent Acquisition at Treebo Hotels
Views:480 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Treebo Hotels - Manager - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for strategizing, launching and scaling up business operations in Ahmedabad and nearby cities.
- Developing market entry strategy, planning property launch across cities in the cluster.
- Keeping a close watch on the competitive landscape of the city/cluster and seize opportunities to introduce and adapt pricing, promotional offers, discounts etc.
- Possessing a cross-functional approach to plan and build short-term and long-term supply for the cluster in conjunction with the anticipated demand
- Complete responsibility & ownership of the launch targets for the cluster
- Brand building by creating and executing local marketing strategies to encourage user adoption and penetration of brand.
What are we looking for ?
- Understands Commercial Real Estate business
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate and close a deal
- Analytical and data driven
- Energetic and self-starter, agile and flexible
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Comfortable to travel to any region across the country extensively
- Previous work experience ranging between 2 to 4 years
What's at Offer?
- An amazing bunch of accomplished and energetic peers.
- Ample opportunities for learning and growth.
- An open work-environment, where new ideas are more than welcome.