HR - Talent Acquistion at Treebo Hotels
Views:1525 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Treebo Hotels - Deputy Cluster Head (4-8 yrs)
Treebo - A Sneak Peak!
Founded in 2015, Treebo is a new age, well-funded start up in the hospitality industry. It promises to provide comfortable stays at budget prices. We are in the process of creating a Tech enabled asset light affordable accommodation brand - a feat never attempted in this industry in this segment! We are present in 70+ cities with 300+ hotels in India. At Treebo, we put dignity back into budget travel with our unmatched 100% Quality Guarantee.
The candidate would be involved in managing end to end responsibility of scale and operations in his/her zone. The candidate would be required to work closely with all the other functions and the leadership team to ensure complete ownership in managing business development and operations on the ground. He/she would be responsible for the managing a large team and ensuring that they are motivated while disseminating their responsibilities.
Position : Deputy Cluster Head
Desired profile :
- BE/B.Tech with at least 4 to 5 years of experience in P&L management & Operations OR MBA with 3 to 4 years of experience in P&L management & Operations
- Relevant experience in start-up is preferred
Professional Attributes :
- High energy, drive and ownership
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Hustler with go-getter attitude
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Mobilizing the zone towards its objective and ensuring collective achievement
- Hands on experience in implementing systems and processes
- Experience in leading a target-driven team
- Experience in improving operational KPIs
- Experience in working closely with C-level executives
- Experience in managing a large number of stakeholders (internal as well as external)
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
- Owner of all people processes for the zone including coaching, guiding & motivating the regional sales team to ensure results & productivity.