Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:783 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Tredence - Senior Manager - Supply Chain Analytics (10-15 yrs)
This position requires someone with good problem solving, business understanding, math & coding skills.
Overall professional experience of the candidate should be more than 10 years. The candidate must have worked in an analytics function for at least 3 years (either as a consultant or in a corporate role). A minimum of 6 years of experience in supply chain function, either as having worked on the business side OR as a consultant in Supply chain, is also a must.
Candidate must have managed sizable teams (5+ people) in his/her previous roles. Industry knowledge in CPG, Retail, Ecomm or B2B distribution is essential. The candidate must have an understanding of the usage of statistical techniques for solving business problems. Skills such as coding proficiency in at least two of SQL, R or python is recommended.
Candidate should be comfortable with taking leadership roles, whether in client projects, business development conversations, account ownership or internal engagements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Undertake full ownership of a client relationship at various junctures - mining leads, building credibility during pre-sales activities, leading several pilot projects and full-scale engagements simultaneously, leading large teams (~30 people)
- Become a trusted supply chain content partner for sales and account teams
- Become a trusted thought partner for clients
- Take ownership and targets on revenues / margins
- Undertake full ownership of driving several client assignments, with project teams reporting to him/her
- Engage with clients and business partners to understand their requirement, identify their challenges
- Appreciate project brief
- Translate business problems into analytical brief
- Create solution framework and identify hypothesis for testing
- Work with team members to test these hypothesis
- Story-board relevant insights
- Create crisp and impactful presentations
- Drive last mile actions
- Lead and manage independently the onsite-offshore relation, at the same time adding value to the client. More importantly, show how it is done and help scale the process with other team leads
- Provide clear business context and deliver actionable insights and recommendations, by designing analytical solutions and frameworks, in collaboration with the off-shore team in India
- Put together a solution architecture that is scalable, reusable, efficient and effective
- Build engaging rapport with client leadership through relevant conversations and genuine business recommendations that impact the growth and profitability of the organization Build and grow the organization through pre-sales, operations and training enablement
- Actively participate in business development and account mining through proof of concepts and point of views
- Develop and mentor team members
- Be comfortable with rolling the sleeves and get hands dirty with data, technology, analysis and slides
- Engages with Supply Chain Leadership of Tredence's clients to define the need for Analytics led solutions
- S/he possesses an in-depth understanding of end-to-end Supply chain functions (e.g. procurement, transportation etc.) - capable of holding an independent opinion plus holding a conversation with a Client from similar function
- S/he possesses a wide exposure to functions across the supply chain: Procurement / Inbound Logistics / Production / Outbound Logistics / Retailing
- Working experience in retail, e-commerce, merchandising will be an added advantage
- S/he has in the past built repeatable tools / data-models to solve specific business problems-
- Mandatory, on Excel
- Preferably on R/Python, SQL, Tableau etc
- S/he should have hand-on experience of having worked on projects (either as a consultant or with in a company) that needed them to -
- Create a data-driven, analytics-based solutions; for e.g. actions based on EDA and insights, automation of insights, decision tools etc.
- Worked with business teams or was a part of the team that implemented process re-engineering driven by data analytics / insights
- S/he must have a solution creation mindset. Ability to design and enhance scalable algorithmic solutions to address the business need is a must have
- Working experience on analytical tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, and similar tools
- Knowledge of statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting, etc.
- Engage with technology teams from Tredence and Clients to create last mile connectivity of the solutions -
- Should have experience of working with technology teams