Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:1676 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Tredence - Senior Manager - Engineering (8-16 yrs)
Tredence differentiates itself from other analytics services firms by helping our clients take insights from data to the last mile in order to drive true business impact. This is enabled by creating technical assets through operationalization of insights. The final technical asset could be as simple as a dashboard or as complex as an enterprise wide system. We also self-help by creating model ready datasets from warehouses or marts and ease the pain of data engineering plumbing for our clients.
This role will be responsible for driving development and deployment of such analytics solutions for clients.
Experience & Qualification
- At least 8+ years of professional experience in data related technologies with focus on BI/Analytics solutions (application development or solution architect roles)
- At least 2 years of experience with big data related technologies (any stack) and Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Experience with analytics / data science solutions
- Engineering degree required with an optional Masters in Technology, Management or Analytics
Key result Areas
- Ability to conceptualize business solutions and architect the solution with help of team members
- Accountable for solution architecture, delivery schedules, quality and resourcing
- Strong client facing ability is a must to be able to relate to client needs to operationalize insights
- Ability to engage with clients and internal teams in pre-sales stage to understand needs and present solution blueprint early in the sales cycle
- Ability to work with peers to understand client needs and skill gaps with analytics delivery teams that can be filled with technology specialists
- Grow and manage large teams with diverse technology skillsets - ability to hire, develop and retain talent is key
- Exceptional communication skills, written skills and business acumen
- Good understanding of the Analytics process that leads to insights from data
- Flexibility to travel as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.