Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1327 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Tredence - Senior Data Scientist (3-6 yrs)
- Have the ability to handle structured /unstructured data and have prior experience in loading, validating and cleaning various types of data.
- Have very good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Have excellent coding skills in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, C++ or R
- Have thorough understanding of one or more of the following: Machine Learning algorithms, Natural Language Processing techniques, and Information Retrieval techniques
- Have the ability to apply these algorithms in a professional setting.
- Be accountable for measuring and optimizing the quality of algorithms.
- Have good background in Math and Statistics.
- Have ability to identify opportunities where data science techniques can be applied to solve business problems.
- Take ownership of the end to end system from Problem statement to Solution Delivery
Preferred Skills :
- Experience working with Hadoop/AzureML/Hive/H2O would be an added advantage.
- Experience with deep learning techniques like Theano, Torch and TensorFlow is preferred.
Education and Experience
- BE/B. Tech/MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with 2-6 years or relevant experience in a team building world-class applications in the areas of Predictive Analytics and Data Science.