Manager - TA at Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited
Views:622 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Tredence - Program Manager (5-12 yrs)
About Us :
- Tredence is data science and analytics consulting firm that partners with leading global Retail, CPG, Industrials, Telecom and Travel companies. We deliver business impact by enabling last-mile adoption of insights by combining our strengths in process consulting, business analytics, data science, software engineering and application development. In doing so, we create a unique seamless integration of all necessary capabilities in strategy, technology, and operations, required to address a large business need of a complex enterprise.
- Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we partner with clients in US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and SE Asia.
- We also operate a Center of Excellence in Chicago to serve our rapidly growing base of Fortune 500 clients through a near-shore services strategy.
- The key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our program management team.
- We're currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success.
- The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives.
- As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation.
- Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Objectives of this Role :
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's degree in business administration or related field
- Previous stakeholder management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM software
- Proven proposal writing experience
Work Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon. (Hybrid)