Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:2192 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Tredence - Principal - Analytics (12-22 yrs)
About Tredence Inc :
Tredence differentiates itself from other analytics services firms by enabling last mile adoption of insights. We drive true business impact by uniting our strengths in business analytics, data science and software engineering. We help our clients deliver on the artificial intelligence imperative, in a practical and demystified way. To know more about us, visit: www.tredence.com.
Background of the role :
The incumbent will lead a diversified analytics portfolio handling multiple clients. He/ she will lead a team working across cross-functional groups, while supporting strategic business decisions with insight into line of service, customers and products.
Experience & Qualification :
- At least 12+ years of professional experience in the Analytics and consulting environment
- Master's Degree in Business Administration from an accredited program or the equivalent
- Must have worked directly with large global customers
- Strong client facing and sales skills
Our Expectations :
- Strategic role, to set the company direction for the next 5-7 years
- Good knowledge in Analytics domain
- Single point of contact for the vertical with the ability to engage with clients and internal teams
- Effective and efficient P&L management and business planning skills
- Ability to influence and mobilize colleagues without direct reporting relationships
- Grow and manage large teams with diverse skillsets
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- Flexibility to travel, based on business needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.