Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:265 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Tredence - Manager/Senior Manager - CPG - Analytics Function (7-12 yrs)
This position requires someone with good problem solving, business understanding and client presence.
Overall professional experience of the candidate should be above 10 years. The candidate must have worked in an analytics function for at least 3 years (either as a consultant or in a corporate role). A minimum of 6 years of experience in CPG operations in the areas of Demand forecasting, Revenue, Pricing, Assortment, Manufacturing, Marketing and Consumer sentiment for different CPG and manufacturing industries. Should have experience in working in e-commerce operations. Should have good understanding of business operations, challenges faced and business technology used across business functions.
The candidate must have an understanding of the usage of statistical techniques for solving business problems and appreciation of how data is used for decision making. Must have knowledge of emerging technologies used in CPG and manufacturing companies (e.g. IoT, BlockChain, Cloud etc.). The candidate must possess required soft skills to work with teams and lead small teams.
Candidate should be comfortable with taking leadership roles, in client projects, pre-sales/consulting, solutioning, business development conversations, execution on analytical projects.
- Undertake full ownership of a client relationship at various junctures - mining leads, building credibility during pre-sales activities, leading several pilot projects and full-scale engagements simultaneously, working in large teams (~30 people)
- Become a trusted CPG domain content partner for sales and account teams
- Become a trusted thought partner for clients. Ability to bring thought leadership to CPG businesses
- Understanding of syndicate data. e.g. Nielsen, IRI, Dun & Bradstreet etc.
- Ability to think newer ways of solving problems
- Program management- mindset to recommend clients of strategy and roadmap to drive business impact
- Take ownership and targets on revenues / margins
- Undertake full ownership of driving several client assignments, with project teams reporting to him/her or without direct reporting structure
- Engage with clients and business partners to understand their requirement, identify their challenges
- Appreciate project brief
- Bring in external thought leadership and engage with senior client personnel
- Translate business problems into analytical brief
- Create solution framework and identify hypothesis for validations
- Work with team members to test this hypothesis
- Bring out discovery elements in the process
- Story-board relevant insights
- Create crisp and impactful presentations
- Drive last mile actions
- Conduct value engineering to ensure that the implementation did drive business impact
- Lead and manage independently the onsite-offshore relation, at the same time adding value to the client.
- Build engaging rapport with client leadership through relevant conversations and genuine business recommendations that impact the growth and profitability of the client organization.
- Actively participate in business development and account mining through proof of concepts and point of views
- Develop and mentor team members
- Be comfortable with rolling up sleeves and get hands dirty with data, technology, analysis and slides
- Engages with CPG Leadership of Tredence's clients to identify critical business problems, define the need for Analytics led solutions and build strategy and roadmap
- S/he possesses an in-depth understanding of end-to-end CPG business functions (e.g. Demand, Revenue, Pricing, Assortment, Marketing, Consumer experience, manufacturing, e-commerce etc.) - capable of holding an independent opinion plus holding a conversation with a senior client person from similar function
- S/he possesses a wide exposure to business functions in different CPG and manufacturing business
- Working experience in e-commerce and technology like IoT, cloud, blockchain, mobility will be an added advantage
- S/he has in the past built repeatable tools / data-models to solve specific business problems-
Mandatorily, on Excel :
- Preferably on R/Python, SQL, Tableau etc
- S/he should have hand-on experience of having worked on projects (either as a consultant or with in a company) that needed them to
- Provide consultation to senior client personnel
- Create a data-driven, analytics-based solutions; for e.g. actions based on EDA and insights, automation of insights, decision tools etc.
- Worked with business teams or was a part of the team that implemented process re-engineering driven by data analytics / insights
- Should have deep appreciation of how data can be used in decision making
- Should have perspective on newer ways of solving business problems. E.g. external data, innovative techniques, newer technology
- S/he must have a solution creation mindset. Ability to design and enhance scalable algorithmic solutions to address the business need is good to have
- Working experience on analytical tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, and similar tools is good to have
- Knowledge of statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting, etc.
- Engage with technology teams from Tredence and Clients to create last mile connectivity of the solutions -
- Should have experience of working with technology teams
- Demonstrated ability in thought leadership - Articles/White Papers/Interviews