Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:1046 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Tredence - Manager - Analytics (8-11 yrs)
We are looking for Managers who like solving real life industry problems leveraging data and using the most appropriate methodology.
As a Manager at Tredence
You will :
- Advice, Partner & Support clients on using analytics to solve business problems
- Lead a team to execute and implement the solution for the client. This involves formulating the right problem-solving approach, the right techniques and using the right data sets.
- Ensure Continuous improvement
- Drive delivery excellence and build team's capabilities
- Assist in Opportunity identification / POV creation / Proposal for clients
You can expect to :
- Work with a smart peer group
- Be challenged and accelerate your learning
- Work with top level executives of Fortune 500 companies in ensuring projects deliver value
- Work in an environment where you can drive your chosen initiative across the company and see an actual impact
You have :
- An established career in Analytics, OR a proven desire to build a career in Analytics - any academic course in data science, Kaggle record, certifications
Proficiency in at least one (and should have working experience with other two):
a. Business for e.g. Retail/Tech/Hospitality or business functions like sales, marketing, supply chain etc.
b. Analytical Techniques: Regression, Forecasting, segmentation, optimization etc
c. Data Technology - R, SQL, Hive, Tableau etc
- Have implemented at least one project end-to-end, from identifying the problem to measuring the impact
- Strong desire to work with people - your team, stakeholders, SMEs to solve problems
- Possess excellent program management skills - strong communication, ability to manage multiple stakeholders, timelines, strive for excellence
- A master's degree in business or a data related topic is a plus
- At least 8 years of full-time work experience
- The decision on the right fit for the Manager role or Senior Manager role can be made only at the end of our evaluation process. Numerical years of experience may not make a difference.