Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:1516 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Tredence - Manager - Analytics (7-10 yrs)
Tredence differentiates itself from other analytics services firms by enabling last mile adoption of insights. We drive true business impact by uniting our strengths in business analytics, data science and software engineering. We help our clients deliver on the artificial intelligence imperative, in a practical and demystified way.
Role: Manager - Analytics
1. Solve some of the most impactful business problems for our clients (Fortune 500)
2. Hire and build a winning team that's focused on client success. Help team members build lasting career on Analytics/Data sciences and create a constant learning/development environment.
3. Drive account growth by contributing in creating sales proposals, client discussions and starting new engagements.
4. Lead or contribute some of the Org level initiatives to build Tredence of tomorrow
You can expect to:
1. Solve complex business problems with specific focus on Big Picture to drive robustness of the solution.
2. Have a real opportunity to expand your skill set and get exposed to the latest advances in data science
3. Work with teams of smart collaborators. Be responsible for their appraisals and career development.
4. Be part of an inclusive and open environment. A culture where making mistakes and learning from them is part of life.
5. See how your work contributes to building an organization and be able to drive Org level initiatives that will challenge and grow your capabilities
1. At least 7 years of experience in analytics with minimum 3 years hands-on experience in any 2 - SQL, R, Python
2. Hands on experience in solving structured/unstructured problems by applying statistical techniques and/or machine learning methods
3. Knack for creating compelling visualization; be it slides, dashboards or any User interface
4. Experience in managing team with demonstrated capability to motivate, influence and coach/mentor
5. Proven ability to translate business requirements into an analytics problem statement.
Please do share your updated resume with the below mentioned details.
Relevant exp in Databricks:
Are you on direct employment / third party contract: