Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:5058 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
Tredence - Management Trainee - Analytics - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-6 yrs)
We are a data science and analytics consulting company that partners with some of the leading global retail, pharmaceutical, telecom and travel companies. We deliver business impact by enabling last mile adoption of insights by uniting our strengths in business analytics, data science and software engineering. We help our clients deliver on the artificial intelligence imperative, in a practical and demystified way.
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we partner with clients in US, Canada, Europe, Australia and SE Asia. Bangalore is our largest Center of Excellence with skilled analytics and technology teams serving our growing base of Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for Management Trainees who will help clients create effective business strategies using data-driven analytical models. You will also lead a team of skilled analysts to deliver scalable analytical solutions.
Our Location -
Tredence Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd. No.180, 2nd Floor, Mfar Silverline Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield Industrial Area, Bengaluru - 560066.
As a Management Trainee you will:
- Translate business challenges into analytical problems and provide data-driven analytical solutions
- Analyze large volumes of client data and provide insights to clients.
- Design models to manage and integrate data from multiple sources.
- Provide data-backed consultative inputs to clients that create business impact
- Interact with various analytics teams and engineers to track the progress of projects
- Get involved in organization building through pre-sales and operational support
You can expect to:
- Interact with clients, understand their challenges and solve them using complex statistical and mathematical techniques
- Gain hands-on knowledge of technologies such as Python, R, SQL and visualization tools such as Tableau, Micro-strategy, etc.
- Be part of a diverse team located across different time zones
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills as you contribute to growth of the organization
To be a Management Trainee you need:
- An MBA 2019 pass out from top/premium B-School with 1.5+ years of work experience in IT with strong database skills
- Good understanding of data infrastructure, data warehouse and data engineering
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to take initiative independently and lead a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communications skills
- A program where MBA graduates(2019) from top/premium B-School will have the potential to become Analytics Consultant, post the completion of the Management Trainee Program
- Principals and management will ensure that they get opportunities and are mentored at every step to excel their goals
- During the Grill-program they will be working as analyst dealing with data, generating insight and presenting to the clients.
- Duration - 13-19 months
Details & Comments
Designation Management Trainee - will become Analytics Consultant after the Grill-program
It's an UP or Out program. The candidates should qualify to become AC's at the end of program.
Compensation: INR 14 lacs (includes 10% variable) per annum
Joining Date: May, 2019
Duration of the program: 13-19 months (from May, 2019 to June/ Dec, 2020)
As on Dec, 2020 - If you clear the evaluations, you are confirmed and become Analytics Consultant