Tredence - Head - Content (10-16 yrs)
Tredence is a global analytics services and solutions company. Our capabilities range from Data Visualization, Data Management to Advanced analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning. Our uniqueness is in bringing the right mix of technology and business analytics to create sustainable white-box solutions that are transitioned to our clients at the end of the engagement. We do this cost effectively using a global execution model leveraging our clients' existing technology and data assets. We also come in with some strong IP and pre-built analytics solutions in data mining, BI and Big Data.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Can content make a difference to the brand? Yes, of course! Content has the power to build or break brands. At Tredence we strongly believe in putting content at the center of every single marketing campaign (both internal and external).
We are looking for a passionate Head of Content who could bring fresh ideas and lead strategic content initiatives aligned with our GTM.
- Lead the content team & build a culture obsessed with specificity and quality
- Plan and lead the content efforts across multiple verticals and practices workstreams, establishing a vision for where the work is headed, and establishing a shared understanding of content quality leveraging content systems (tone of voice, brand style, brand standards and messaging framework)
- Conceptualize a coherent content strategy and executive calendar aligned with short-term and long-term marketing objectives.
- Bring standardized processes, templates and formats that will help the team be more efficient and
- Passionate about the editorial process with a willingness to spend 50% of the time in writing/editing, 25% of the time in mentoring and team management and 25% of the time in strategy.
- Ability to build a system to measure the success (through KPIs) of the content being generated
- Collaborate with the sales and practice teams to build solution and sales enablement collaterals. e.g.Case studies, sales navigators, blogs, video scripts, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns.
- Work closely with the employer branding team and help build employer branding messaging and run campaigns
- Identify trending topics that would enhance audience engagement and acquisition during demand campaigns.
- Ability to look beyond traditional channels of content dissemination and focus on the distribution in new-age channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Work closely with the growth/performance marketing team, content agencies and produce content that generates demand specific results.
- Ability to build SEO-friendly content that helps us get found via search engines,
and showcases Tredence as a thought leader.
- Steer a positive brand positioning for Tredence in the market (Customer/Potential Employees) by communicating values, growth, innovation programs, accomplishments and points of view
- Work closely with the PR lead and build a niche and disruptive positioning for Tredence through new age and traditional channels.
- 10-15 years of experience from B2B IT product/services/SaaS industry.
- Experience in writing and leading teams for media brands (not mandatory)
- Masters/Bachelor's Degree in journalism, communications, and English.
- Experience with the editorial process (from ideation to execution to editing)
- Passion for building new brand narratives and stories.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and execute initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
Tredence is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.