Talen Acquisition Consultant at Tredence Inc
Views:802 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Tredence - Domain Expert - BFSI (14-18 yrs)
About the job:
Tredence (one of the fastest growing AI firm) is looking for Domain Experts in Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industries.
We're looking at a Strategy leader who has 14+ years of experience with exposure to global markets (especially North America). Expertise in BFSI domain
Here's how your day job could look like:
- Advise BFSI VPs and BU Leaders on business strategy topics.
- Advise BFSI CIO and CDOs on operationalizing the business strategy into data strategy.
- Develop industry leading point of views and establish Tredence as a domain expertise led consulting firm.
- Drive 10x ROI for our clients
- Be it a strategy/data science/data engineering/point problem, we look up to you to drive 10x impact for the $ invested in us by the client.
- Drive the adoption of your strategy to the last mile, traversing the landmines in between as a true partner to your client
- Collaborate with other Tredence practices
- Today, driving transformational value to the clients requires you to collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, supply chain experts, customer analytics experts. Those are specialized CoEs at Tredence. A winner in this role will be a tactful collaborator.
- Coach & Mentor
- Be the leader of this practice, mentoring consultants who seek to develop expertise in BFSI and a combination of data science/data engineering.
Other points to note
- A track record of innovation, and a combination of big picture thinking & granular problem solving is a must for the role.
- The role doesn't require an in-depth understanding or experience in the AI/ML space. We'll work with you on that and help you ride the AI wave. Analytics experience is a plus.
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and financial principles such as budgeting, asset valuation and net present value
Location: India - Bangalore / Chennai/ NCR / Pune
Tredence is a pioneer in addressing a market whitespace where AI/ML meets TMT functional expertise for Fortune 500 firms. This role would shape the industry roadmap for the next 5 years, consulting with senior BFSI business leaders in North America & EU.