HR - Executive at Tredence Analytics Pvt Ltd
Views:1158 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Tredence - Associate Manager - Instructional Designer (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for an Instructional Designer who will be responsible for the training design, instructional material development and training evaluation at Tredence. You will creatively use instructional design, learning methods, learning management system, and appropriate technologies to create a continuous learning ecosystem. The role would require you to collaborate and co-create the content and delivery of trainings with our in-house SMEs. Job
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Assess, develop and implement engaging and relevant learning paths, workshops, curriculums and courses
- Create design documents and storyboards with zero error as per the overall learning strategy
- Create level 1 and 2 evaluation documents
- Work collaboratively with the delivery teams and stakeholders to create online and classroom training content
- Determine the proper blend of learning solution that reinforces hands-on application of the tools, enhances the learning transfer, and engages learners
- Create a training content maintenance cycle for all courses
- Utilize project management skills to define and meet project milestones, communicate issues and risks in a timely manner, and manage customer expectations
- Manage projects and processes in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
Required Candidate profile :
- MBA/PG Diploma in HR/Marketing or MA in English/Literature
- Must have 5 to 7 years of instructional design experience with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in creating technology or technical curriculum and courses.
- Experience developing courseware, job aids, online tutorials and/or other training materials, including gaming modules
- Excellent communication, presentation, demonstration and interaction skills
- Must have used articulate or captivate to create online courses
- Should be able to present and narrate the topics well with business case
- Must be a good team player
- Must be able to own and complete assigned task within a given time frame.
- Must have worked with a learning management system such as Moodle, TalentLMS etc.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Desirable and not mandatory
- Multi-media development skills in audio, video, and/or animation
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as instructional technology, educational technology, organizational development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.