Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:6261 Applications:614 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:612
Tredence - Analytics Consultant (5-10 yrs)
Tredence is a global analytics services and solutions company. Our capabilities range from Data Visualization, Data Management to Advanced analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning. Our uniqueness is in bringing the right mix of technology and business analytics to create sustainable white-box solutions that are transitioned to our clients at the end of the engagement. We do this cost-effectively using a global execution model leveraging our clients' existing technology and data assets. We also come in with some strong IP and pre-built analytics solutions in data mining, BI and Big Data.
You will :
1. Solve business problems which involves :
- Brainstorm with clients/onsite and internal teams to define a problem
- Translate the business problem into an analytical problem
- Identify internal and external data requirements for solving the analytical problem
- Solving the analytical problem using concepts from mathematics, statistics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
- Translate the solution to a business solution and create artifacts that can help communicate the solution to clients like dashboards, powerpoint slides, excel sheets etc.
2. Understand challenges faced by our clients in the context of their business and industry
You can expect to :
1. Work hands on and provide thought leadership to real life business problem.
2. Use analytical thinking and apply complex mathematical techniques.
3. Work in a challenging environment with smart peer group.
You have :
1. At least 5 years of working experience in analytics
2. Strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
3. Proficient in :
- SQL, R and/or Python
- Visualization tools like Tableau or SpotFire
4. Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting,etc.
5. Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Statistics/Economics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.