Treasury Sales Role - Bank (1-3 yrs)
Treasury Sales - Bank
- Responsible for the Treasury sales desk for providing hedging solutions to the customers, managing existing client relationships, and to develop partnership with Relationship
- Managers to jointly generate and grow profitable business.
The main responsibilities include :
- Interaction with corporate clients, offering hedging solutions to customers through customized OTC products to hedge FX and interest rate exposures.
- Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution.
- To expand the list of existing treasury corporate relationships and generate new business to increase the overall Treasury Sales income.
- Launch new products - Actively engage in developing policies and processes to improve desk efficiency and support new product initiatives.
- End-to-End coordination with the Relationship Managers for limit setup.
- Post deal documentation.
- To publish market research and daily Forex rates to current and prospective clients.
- To prepare monthly Treasury Sales reports for the senior management.
- Coordination with marketing, technology teams, legal, and compliance teams etc. to drive the business growth.
- Support the bank's strong relationship banking culture through on-going customer contact, written call reports, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- To ensure compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines, policies and laws.
- Education ; Minimum degree in Finance, Business and MBA preferred.
- 1 to 3 years' experience in the Treasury Sales Department in a bank.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound credit judgment
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in customer development and retention
- Possess the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources.
- A natural team player with a clear client orientation and a passion for service excellence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.