Senior Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:275 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Treasury Role - BFSI/IT (14-22 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting Up The "International Treasury Centre" as per the approvals received from the Board
- Operationalizing the "International Treasury Centre"
- Building Treasury technology through IT development, data-analytics and digitalization
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance of the ITC function
- Smooth functioning of Day-to-Day activities of the ITC
- Compliance of Risk Management Systems and Internal Policies
- Creating a repository of Legal Agreements and Documentation
- Ensuring that treasury activities are carried out in accordance with approved policies and guidelines.
- Managing the opening and maintenance of bank accounts and the setup and maintenance of operating and dealing bank mandates.
- Maintaining the online business banking platforms and treasury management systems ensuring the correct recording of all transactions and overseeing technical upgrades as required.
- Overseeing monthly reporting on Treasury activities to the Head of Treasury, CFO, CEO and Board.
- Ensuring accurate reporting of Treasury transactions including month end close, reconciliations.
- Managing the Treasury internal and external audit processes and engagement with auditors.
- Working collaboratively with the business, acting as an escalation point for unresolved issues, provide specialist financial support and information that they value.
- Working closely with Back Office to ensure operations run in line with policy and procedures.
- Managing business stakeholders and developing strong working relationships with internal and external counterparties
- Managing Bank and other External Stakeholder Relationships
- Working closely with our external consultants to build Fx and Fx related product offerings
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Recognised degree in Finance, Accounting or another relevant field. Previous experience in a financial management or treasury related role.
- A keen financial mind and an understanding of the company's business demands are key to the role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of treasury, debt capital markets, financial instruments and structures.
- Knowledge of regulatory & reporting guidelines w.r.t treasury functions
- Proven track record in dealing with complex issues proactively and in a timely fashion, along with the ability to make well informed and appropriate decisions and to communicate complex information to others.
- Ability to maintain objective independence while working effectively in a team environment and interacting/advising at Executive and Board level.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence key internal and external stakeholders and identify external issues which will impact business performance.
- Proven ability to think strategically and maintain strategic focus while operating across many functional areas in a constantly changing environment.
- Driver of high standards for individual, team and organisational accomplishment and delivering service excellence to internal and external customers.
- Ability to translate strategic priorities into operational reality, demonstrating strong decision-making skills and ability to deliver key business results.
- Proven ability to challenge current thinking and to drive and enable continuous improvements.
- Excellent personal communication, leadership, report writing and organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.