Views:2421 Applications:620 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
Treasury Role - Banking - IIM/XLRI/SPJAIN/NITIE/IIFT/JBIMS (0-2 yrs)
- Responsible for assisting the Treasurer in management of the Treasury activity of Bank within the authorised market limits and delegated Treasury mandate i.e. the risk parameters designated currency and products limits.
- Manage Treasury activities predominantly in INR.
- Ensure the sound and cautious monitoring of the liquidity of Bank
- Management of regulatory ratios and/or reserve requirements (e.g. CRR/SLR/LCR)
- Assist in the management of Treasury books within the product line, in terms of utilization of capital and balance sheet, costs and revenues.
- Assist in the product development in all areas of responsibility.
- Assist the Treasurer in managing the Treasury business within the delegated risk parameters.
- Ensure compliance of the Treasury desk with all regulatory and other policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Assist the Treasurer in developing Bank's profile and pricing capacity in Treasury & Money Markets
- Understand, anticipate, manage, inform and alert about money market and economic elements relative to Treasury business
- Be aware of all economic and financial data likely to affect the market and keep updated on market changes.
- Assist the Treasurer in ensuring an appropriate internal pricing of the local liquidity in coordination with ALM