Manager- Talent Acquisition at V-Konnect Associates
Views:617 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Treasury Role - Back Office - BFSI (2-14 yrs)
Treasury _ Back Office _ BFSI _ CA / MBA-Finance
- Processing/Authorization of FIMM transactions on a day to day basis within prescribed timelines & adhering to internal & external guidelines.
- Ensure comprehensive compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various product and services.
- Ensure no operational errors and settle transactions only after proper due diligence.
Support internal stake holders:
Front Office on implementation of new products and processes and in any other queries.
- Market Risk on policy changes (Investment & derivative) and its implementation.
- FINCON on queries related to financial data and regulatory returns input.
- Product team to ensure a highly efficient & error-free processing.
- Monitor Office accounts and GLs on a regular basis.
- Reconciliation of respective product related accounts and GLs
- Attend to any audit findings and provide resolution to the same
- Process Improvement & Automation
- Participate and Engage in projects in the areas such as automation, process improvements, cycle time reduction, superior service delivery, transaction processing, cost reduction
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Knowledge of Treasury Products with in depth understanding of Fixed Income and Money market (FIMM) Products like - SLR (G-Secs, SDLs,T-Bills, Cash Management bills etc.),
- Call/Notice/Term Money, Certificate of deposits, Commercial Paper, Debt issuances, Corporate Bonds, Mutual Funds, Equity, Tri-Party Repo, Market Repo and Fund Management.
- Knowledge of internal and external guidelines related to FIMM, complete understanding of RBI circulars and other quasi regulatory agencies like CCIL, Exchanges, NSDL etc.
- Knowledge of various platforms/utilities/applications
- CROMS,TREPS,RTGS,E-Kuber, FTRAC, Exchange applications
- Knowledge of active software used for day to day transaction processing i.e. Murex or other equivalent system, FCR, RTGS, etc is preferable
- Excellence in Excel