Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:4344 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Treasury Mid Office Operations Role - Bank (4-8 yrs)
Looking for professionals having experience in Treasury (Mid- Office) with a Leading private bank, involved in monitor and supervise overall activities of Treasury Mid Office, reviewing the risk management policies with, compliance with with Basel norms, Timely submission of RBI returns and reports to Head Office.
Products- Forex, Derivatives, Fixed income, Money Market
Experience: 4-10 years
Educational Qualification- CA, MBA
Purpose : To monitor and supervise overall activities of Treasury Mid Office. This includes Forex/Money Market/Securities/ Fund Management/ ALM
- Liquidity Management, yield enhancement - Monitor and ensure Fund requirement is managed by Treasury without breaching regulatory limits at Optimum cost
- Stop Loss monitoring
- Timely submission of RBI returns and reports to Head Office
- Set up strong processes / written down manuals to monitor, measure and control all market risk elements
- Monitoring Optimum utilisation of capital and at the same time reduce risk in all business areas.
- Review the risk management policies with respect to Market Risk and suggest amendments
- Compliance with with Basel norms
- Monitor and report Income generation from individual Treasury desk - Transfer Pricing
- ALCO - Analysis & Evaluation : analysis and evaluation of all financial data order to facilitate decision making process on asset and liability management issues
- Knowledge of RBI / FEDAI/FIMMDA Guidelines, ALM, Forex and Money market. Computer skills and ability to co-ordinate well within a group.
In case if you find this opportunity interesting request you to send in your updated resume at the earliest
Team People Tree.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.