Treasury Head - Textile Industry (10-12 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate having 10-12 years' experience in Treasury department preferably from Textile Industry Export House. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the overall Treasury portfolio including Banking, Forex and Treasury management.
Years of Experience required - 10-12 Yrs.
Job Location - Ludhiana
1. Bank Borrowing:
1)Managing debt servicing and operations of company's borrowing portfolio.
2)Comply with banking loan norms, handle loan portfolio both fund & non-fund based.
3)To develop new banking relations and borrowing limits and enhancement of current limits with existing bankers.
4)Close coordination with internal & external legal teams on various bank facilities documentation.
5)Loan movements, Interest working, restatement of forward covers, loans, buyers' credit.
6)Resolving banker's queries regarding the CMA and financial projections.
7)Responsible for renewals, loan sanctions, documentation, compliances and legalities of bank loan formalities.
8)Responsible for obtaining/extending the non-fund based working capital loans.
9)Ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of the credit rating in external agencies.
10)Ensuring a working relationship with all account holding banks and branch teams.
2. Working Capital Management
1) Documentation, pre-sanction and post-sanction compliances.
2)Continuous negotiations on interest rates, bank charges etc.
3)Review and validation of Monthly stock statements and quarterly statements.
4) Review of the stock audit & Coordinating with banks for the audit process.
5) Ensuring stock compliance report.
6) Co-ordination with the banks for the consortium meetings, handling of meeting minutes, communications of the same to all the banks.
1) Daily fund planning including liabilities, statutory payments, GST payments, Opex, Salaries and Interest positions.
2) Monitoring on a daily basis the availability of funds and planning of fund raising programs depending on the cash needs. Meet the Fund Requirements in timely manner and at a low cost.
3) Responsible for the optimizing the LC opening, usage and application charges.
4) Follow up with debtors for timely collections of outstanding debts as per payment terms. -
5) Build and improve cash forecasts: Budget, Monthly Forecast, Daily forecast with main contributors form the business.
4. Treasury Management
1)Coordinating with banks, forex agencies for booking of Forward Contract.
2)Ensuring the effective Forex exchange rates.
3) Ensure adequate cover from ECGC, insurance companies for hedging of receivables.
4) Co-ordinate with factoring agencies.
5)Review of Daily MIS.
5) Desired Candidate Profile :
1)To support Daily Fund Management and Investment of surplus fund.
2) To have knowledge of dealing with Bank for Hedging of Receivables / Payable and related MIS.
3)To maintain Banking relationship for Trade Finance
4) To support EDPMS and IDPMS Compliance
To support Banking Compliance - Stock Statement, UFCE, QIS etc. To support CMA preparation and Working Capital Renewal with Bank. Candidate should have good knowledge of Forex and Banking is mandatory.
Men's, Women's and Kids:
Woven : Scarves, Stoles, Poncho, Kaftan, Pocket Squares, Bandana etc.
Knitted : Sweaters, Beanie's, Scarves, Gloves, Mittens, Ponchos etc.
Hats & Caps : Base Ball Caps, Straw Hats, Straw Bags, Bucket Hats, Tote Bags, Dog Accessories etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.