HR Recruiter at T&M Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:134 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Treasury Executive - BFS (3-5 yrs)
Name of the Post - Treasury Executive
Client Name - MICRO UNITS DEVELOPMENT & REFINANCING AGENCY (MUDRA) LTD.
Place of Posting - Mumbai (BANDRA)
Type of the Post - Contractual on full time basis
Age Limit -The candidate should not be more than 40 years old as on 30th June 2023.
Indicative CTC range - Negotiable
Educational Qualification -
M.Com/ICWA/CFA/MBA/CA (Chartered Accountant) from any recognized institution / university.
Minimum 3 years of Work Experience, which may be in a Commercial Bank/Financial Institution OR other reputed Corporate/ Broker House / Organization / Government Body OR Consultancy Firm of repute engaged in Treasury Operations Consultancy.
Key responsibilities -
- Analyzing Banks financial information to forecast economic and industry conditions and make informed investment decisions based on findings.
- Prepare and implement plans of action for investments based on analyses of financial markets and the current economy.
- Experience and exposure in raising of CP/CD/NCD etc., as part of Rupee Borrowing, Mutual Fund Investments,
- Evaluate the MUDRA's Short/long-term borrowing strategies and recommend methods of improvement. Ability to deploy funds from money market/Liquid funds etc.
- Develop short and medium term Cash Forecast.
- Streamline short/Long term investing processes while reducing bank cost of raising funds.
- Knowledge of Cash Management, Aware of banking system and processes, knowledge of Forex management, hedging and risk management.
- Demonstrate ability to work on various Treasury Management System/Platforms etc.
- Collaborate with Senior Management / other business functions to understand the Bank's requirement and to optimise treasury operations.
- Analyse and recommend the competitiveness of resource mobilization options available [Existing / fresh].
- Suggest suitable strategy for expansion of Treasury operations / hedging the liabilities.
- Guide ALCO group on interest rate outlook, carry out technical analysis, charting etc.
- Devise Risk management Policy [Internal Control Guidelines], MIS Reports and compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Revise/Update Treasury/Manual.
- Coordinate with investment committee / ALCO members.
- Increase Treasury team effectiveness across all level of officers through personalized development, coaching and feedback.
- Any other work, in the area of expertise and in the interest of MUDRA as advised from time-to-time.
- Any other assignment as decided by the MUDRAs CFO or MD & CEO.
Requisite Skills -
- Sound knowledge & understanding of the Treasury transaction and the latest trends and happenings in the financial sector.
- Should have excellent skills in project management and good analytical skills.
- Should be able to work in a team and deliver results.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in both English and Hindi.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.