Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:9533 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Treasury Dealer - Bank (0-6 yrs)
Looking for professionals in Treasury Front office having exposure in handling the dealing portion for one of the leading private sector Bank.
Years of Experience- 0-6 yrs of exp with team handling exp.
- Operating as Dealer for forex, derivatives, fixed income products.
- Maintenance of SLR/CRR, Liquidity Management, Trading in Govt Securities/Corporate Debt, Overnight Indexed Rate Swaps, Money Market Operations, interbank and merchant desk, swaps, vanilla, repos
- Monitor inter-bank borrowing and lending; providing feedback to dealers on profitability of deal activity
- Monitor the funds position, the maturity profile of various short-term assets and liabilities and accordingly deploy funds in medium to long-term securities for AFS books
- Monitoring the daily position reconciliation of all trading products between front and back office databases. Products traded include forex, money market, overnight index swaps, interest rate swaps, futures, cross currency interest rate swaps, options, NDF, NDS.
- Ensure statutory compliance of maintaining the Cash Reserve Ratio on a daily and fortnightly basis.
- Analysing yield curve trends, oscillations, identifying opportunities for trading in securities based on yield curve placement and other factors, tracking economic factors affecting market movements, monitoring interest rate spreads.
- Devising strategies for achieving the set profit targets and enhancement of yield on Investments
- Preparing of Review Notes/Board Notes on quarterly basis.
In case if you find this opportunity interesting request you to send in your updated resume at the earliest along with following details :
Team People Tree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.