Consultant at Domnic Lewis International
Views:190 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Treasury Analyst - Chemical Manufacturing Firm (3-7 yrs)
1. Purpose and Key Objectives of the Job:
o Support the Treasury & Insurance department with reporting and administrative activities.
o Responsible for managing the process of the department's costs including cost center structure overview
o Support the functional teams on day-to-day basis with finance and analytical questions.
- Support the Treasury and Insurance Team with regular reporting and analysis activities.
- Automate/create monthly reporting and provide analysis.
- Work closely with the team to create dashboards and reports for the ad hoc analysis
- During the month-end closing process prepare and upload SOX documentation and reporting
- Other ad hoc activities to support Treasury and Insurance and certain reporting
- Create a centralized database for 3rd party insurance in various countries
- Reporting on open intercompany invoices. Support in processes to speed up intercompany settlements in order to centralize cash
- .Responsible for the bank system and bank compliance within Treasury
- Maintain an updated Electronic Banking System, including regular reviews. Act as a global administrator
- Maintain and provide updates KYC information
- Create MDM requests and ensure system data is up to date
Support the functional teams on day-to-day finance requirements
- Prepare in accordance with budget POs for the different Treasury & Insurance teams
- Support on the internal allocation of cost and the charge out thereof
- Provide guidance to the functional teams when they have questions about company processes such as payments, POs, invoices, credit notes, service entries, etc.
- Monitor insurance cost center for Bud Vs Act on monthly basis.
3. Level of Autonomy - What decisions may the job holder make without first seeking approval from higher manager/supervisor?
- In line with company authority schedule
- In line with set SOX controls and operational standards
- Being comfortable to reach out pro-actively to management and co-workers to gain understanding and clear questions
5. Job Requirements:
- Able to work independently, analytic, and fact-based
- Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant/MBA (Finance) from a B-School with relevant experience
- 3 to 5 years' experience in financial analysis/project controlling functions
- Worked in the chemical manufacturing industry with a global multi-national organization is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Business Warehouse, PowerBi, SAP Analytical Cloud)
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- Flexible, Feels comfortable in a demanding environment within an international context
- Have strong interpersonal skills, creates enthusiasm, be a driver of change, analytical and fact-based
4. Job Context
Global Specialty Chemicals leader providing markets worldwide with innovative and sustainable solutions in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Operates in over 80 countries around the world.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.