HR Head at Travelyaari.com
Views:2715 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Travelyaari - National Sales Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-8 yrs)
- Plan, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the company.
Educational qualifications & Experience-
- Management Graduate/PG from one of the premier institutes with 3 - 6 years of Sales and Marketing experience out of which majority of the time should have been in sales function.
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in an FMCG company of repute is a must.
- Should have worked in at least two regions of the country.
Key responsibilities -
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- To direct the Sales team and establish sales targets brand wise, pack wise as per ABP, help them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets.
- To motivate & direct Sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
- To plan and implement local sales promotion in consultation with marketing.
- Help business head in developing long term pricing strategy to maximize variable margin through product.
- Regularly have commercial review with Business Manager for profitability and working capital.
- Have a clear focus on new channels like Institutions and Modern Trade to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes.
- Work out a training calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region
- Provide distributors and customers in the region with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the region
- Work towards reduction in cost with optimum quality of product development.
- Responsible for expansion of CSD sales.
- To achieve Turnover & Profit targets.
- Increase of Market Share in the region.
- Recruit, Develop & retain quality manpower
- Strong selling skills
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Commitment to achieving the sales targets
- Creative problem solver especially in crisis situations
What we do?
Travelyaari is a lean, mean and dexterous start-up from the future in the Travel industry. We didn't like the way things turned out, so we've come back in time to make radical changes in what to build and how to build things for a better tomorrow.
What we build - No games, no portals to help you cheat, no platforms to make you waste time clicking on ads - not our view of the future. Instead, we build products that make people commuting better, more productive and happier. That's the world we would like to see.
About the Company :
It's not work. It's life. Discover inspiring career opportunities and unlimited potential for growth at Travelyaari. We are the leading E-commerce bus booking portal in the travel and tour industry that achieves the extraordinary every day. We create an integrated approach for our consumers to make online booking easy, well-balanced and pragmatic.
Travelyaari is the flagship brand of Mantis Technologies Pvt. Ltd, (Travelyaari.com) a company set up by graduates from IIM Ahmedabad and industry professionals. Mantis is the integrator of all the players in the travel industry. Mantis has developed state of the art global distribution system (called Mantis Connect) which has turned out to be the lifeline of the Indian bus industry. Our assets are a large customer base, a technology platform, offline networks and partnerships with a lot of backend operators.
Our company continues to grow into new markets while integrating new technologies into the fold. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards.