Deputy Manager at Holiday Triangle Travel Pvt. Ltd.
Views:862 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
TravelTriangle.com - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB + CS (5-8 yrs)
1. Compliance with all corporate laws including Companies Act, FEMA and Indian Civil and Criminal Proceedings.
2. Ability to independently handle Legal & secretarial function for the Company and any related/group entities in India
3. Responsibility for all Legal & secretarial functions including Board and General meetings,handling shareholder matters/litigation/communication etc., organize and prepare minutes,agenda, notices etc. of meetings, drafting reports, e-filing of documents, maintaining and updating all statutory books, registers, records, all filings of forms, returns, documents, interface with ROC, RBI, and other regulatory bodies, and ensure all related compliances.
4. Responsible for ensuring best practice corporate governance and upholding highest standards of ethics, integrity and compliance.
5. Drafting and vetting of Agreements
6. To work closely with CFO / Finance Controller and to keep him closely informed of key issues
7. Providing support to various functions of the Company on Legal compliance matter.
8. Implementation of Corporate policy
9. Providing Training on the compliance of code of Conduct, FCPA and other Corporate policies as and when assigned.
10. General Legal advice on business, commercial and legal issues
11. Interface with internal and statutory auditors and other key external stakeholders in connection to the compliance of the Companies Act, 2013 and funding matters
12. Advice, guide, support and assist senior management of the Company in all legal & secretarial, Board and Shareholder matters and in dealing with regulators and external stakeholders.
13. Support and provide guidance to the Board, Board Committees, independent directors on the Compliance of the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI Regulations and other applicable laws Litigation Management
14. Supporting Ethics and Compliance Department in the implementation of global policies relating to Ethics and compliance, Investigation etc.
Desired Skills & Experience :
1. Should have experience of working in a private company with minimum paid up capital of 100 Crores.
2. Should have a strong background both in Legal & CS
3. Education background / degree in Law & CS is critical
4. Should have experience of working in MNC set-up
5. Should have experience of handling fund raising task
1. Degree in LLB plus CS.
#Startup experience preferred.