Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at TravelTriangle
Views:1690 Applications:641 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
TravelTriangle.com - Manager - Strategy & Projects (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Location : Gurugram
Key Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize, plan and execute strategic initiatives which enhances customer experience, revenue initiatives and scalable marketplace practices across the board
- Own end-to-end impact delivery of projects - including ideation, problem solving, developing execution plan, implementation and process stabilization
- Partner with relevant stakeholders (Product, Technology, Marketing, Contracting, Finance, Operations etc.) to drive cross-functional initiatives and deliver project outcomes which positively impacts customer experience
- Regularly analyzing external market trends, internal metrics and competitor strategies to generate business insights and enable gap analysis
- Providing inputs & guiding product team on execution of Product improvements & enhancements.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Awesome Problem Solving - should be able to structure a problem, analyses data to derive insights and generate hypothesis, identify possible solutions, and determine the scope of the project
- Superb communication skills - should be able to facilitate working meetings, ask good questions, listen to the answers (really listen), and absorb what's being said
- Ability to handle and analyses data
- Good Stakeholder management - The ability to coordinate with multiple business stakeholders is also an important part of the job. You will have to break down their business problems into quantifiable metrics and insights that make sense to them
- Good team management skills - ability to manage - crack- teams focused on driving innovation and executing across company.
- Experience : 2- 4years (without MBA) & 1-3years (post MBA)
- B.Tech. or similar undergraduate degree from a reputed institute
Prior experience in customer experience preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.