Talent Acqusition at TravelTriangle
Views:386 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
TravelTriangle - Associate Director - Search Engine Optimization (8-16 yrs)
The AD SEO is responsible for the SEO strategy formulation. He also contributes heavily to the growth of the business's online marketing campaigns and works closely with the content departments and the Director of Search Marketing in developing and implementing appropriate online marketing strategies for the business's websites, blog sites, and pages.
- As the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Head you will drive creation and implementation of the SEO revenue growth eventually adding to the ROI.
- Formulate and implement an SEO strategy for all digital assets.
- Enhance Search (SEO & Onsite) performance, drive quality, generate relevant traffic and improve engagement on the website
- Tactical SEO tasks such as continuous optimization of existing content and improving the site architecture
- Monitoring competitors and keyword research and strategy will be one of the keys responsibilities
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, ensuring best practices in SEO
- Upgrading from the conventional approach to ensure we adopt the best and latest techniques that help us meet our performance goals and objectives
- Daily monitoring of SEO performance, followed by preparation and presentation of weekly/monthly SEO performance reports that talks data and offers actionable insight for the next POA
- Create editorial plans for the blog and the website to increase organic traffic
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities and competitive audits
- Develop and implement advanced link building strategies.
- Own the SEO engineering pipeline and drive the execution of SEO projects in collaboration with the content, design, web development, and marketing operations teams.
- Other relevant duties as assigned based on business requirement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.