People Success at TranZact (FCB Technologies Pvt Ltd)
Views:722 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
TranZact - SEO/ASO Specialist (2-6 yrs)
We're in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to 'scale-up', and are looking for a Business Development Executive with experience in SaaS organizations, to build, lead and be responsible for driving revenue and new customer acquisition for TranZact
We built a cloud-based business platform where manufacturers & traders can network with each other and discover trusted buyers and suppliers on the network.
Founded in 2016, TranZact is a B2B business platform for Indian Manufacturing & Trading SME's.
TranZact brings different teams of SMEs on a single platform where they can collaborate efficiently to manage their entire business. On TranZact, companies can create documents, communicate and collaborate to grow their business rapidly.
On top of the business transaction platform, we want to build an Intelligent Transaction-backed Marketplace to connect buyers with relevant and trusted suppliers and provide value-added services such as logistics & financial services.
TranZact Overview: https://www.notion.so/tranzact/TranZact-Overview-86a598e2d55149339ff2588fb124a02e
- Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape.
- Will be responsible for ranking Tranzact 1st for all the relevant keyword searches across Google search (web), Play Store, YouTube etc.
- Evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies and reporting of digital activities, insights and trends in the market.
- Work on On-page activities like Content hygiene, Intrabacklinking, Keyword LSI checks, duplicate content checks & SEO hygiene (Meta tags, Alt Tags, File names, hero images, etc).
- Off- page activities like backlink building, monitoring the link performances, Hygiene and web page speed optimization.
- Collaborate with our Content and Marketing team to optimize play store pages, landing pages and content.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and develop link building strategy.
- Continually check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- 2-3 years of experience as SEO/ASO lead or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviours of search engines.
- In-depth understanding of Google analytics, SEMRush, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Proficiency in different Keyword tools like Google keyword planner, Wordtracker, ubersuggest, Ahrefs.
- Ability to work independently and with team.
- Has Worked in a fast-growing unstructured startup environment.
- In-depth experience of market research in SME SaaS-tech or SMB segments is preferred.
- Having an agency background is preferred.